Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome!

Growing up my mom would amaze me with the food that she would whip up. For 19 years I was spoiled with great meals every night. Now that I'm married and out on my own I've learned to cook a few dishes. I've grown a love for cooking and I love trying out new recipes. It's always an adventure trying out a new recipe. Sometimes they turn out great; sometimes they don't turn out so great. But it's always fun when you find a recipe and try it for the first time. I want to share that sense of adventure with the rest of you. I plan on posting some of the good recipes that I come across so that you can add something new to your dinner arsenal. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. if your recipe's are anything like your delicious gyosa (sp?) then i'm going to enjoy checking this blog! way to go chris!

    ReplyDelete